Sunday, June 24, 2007

Drunk Driving Defense Policies

Santa Barbara DUI Lawyer Attorney Payment Policies

Payment Policies: Reasonable flat fees and hourly rates available.

I understand that the cost of an DUI attorney is an expense that you weren't planning on. So I offer fees at a flat rate for everything but trial to assist you with your budgeting. Trial time is by the hour. In the alternative, you can pay a flat fee for Pre-trial, and a second flat fee if trial is required. Finally, if you prefer, you can pay one flat fee which includes all legal services, even a jury trial. You can pick the option that best suits you.

Of course I accept cash or checks. For your convenience, I'll also gladly accept payment by credit card. You may combine 2 or more payment methods.

In any case, the initial consultation with me is free, so there you will learn just what your rights and options are, without any risk or cost. When we are finished, if you're not convinced that I will be able to defend you to your complete satisfaction, then you can simply decide not to hire me ... and you'll owe me nothing.

Some people do try to defend themselves, but this is risky because the penalties are harsh. Good legal representation decreases many of these concerns. See what your DUI may cost.

Discover for yourself how I can help save your license and freedom by calling me at (805) 966-0812 now for your appointment, or contact me by e-mail at feedback@winyourdui.com

No comments: